Like to join us?
We’re always looking to add to our talented team. Take a look at our open vacancies and see if your skills are right for a career with Icon Connect. If you are interested in working with one of the leading Smart Technology companies in the industry, just send us your CV and we will be in touch.
Our current vacancies
Why not come and work for one of the most prestigious companies in the world delivering technology to some of the most spectacular residential and marine projects ever seen.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced AV Engineer to take part in some of these projects, to assist in ensuring they are delivered on time and to budget alongside the Project Manager.
Acting as the PM’s main interface with the engineering team, you will be working with some of the world’s top shipyards, architects and interior designers on some incredible projects.
We look to develop and guide our staff and add new and greater responsibility as you progress. There will be numerous opportunities to work with the latest technology and influence design and deliver systems to the highest quality.
If you are the sort of person who wants to work with some of the most innovative systems and technologies on the market, to travel internationally, and develop professionally, please contact us.
- Understanding of audio visual, mechanical and electrical services, their integration, regulations, protocols and related technical language including control systems, lighting, HVAC, BMS, access control & security.
- Well versed with Microsoft products such as Word, Excel and MS Project and MS 365 suite
- Good Time Management Skills
- Developing Task lists
- Accuracy & management of project documentation
- Team Leadership in managing Engineers & good delegation skills
- Ability to impart engineering knowledge and train others
- Monitoring and Reporting Project Progress to the PM
- Managing relationships and interfaces with other contractors
- Team player with ability to identify weakness and offer guidance and assistance
- Experience of supervising in the super yacht market or a relevant complimentary industry
- Ability to work on own initiative in a well organised and efficient manner.
- An eye for detail and a good understanding of quality control
- Excellent communication skills on a technical and personal level
- Proven track record for completing projects on time and on budget
- Clean driving licence is preferred
- Punctual, smart and can represent the company in meetings to client representatives
Key technical skills required
- Multiple project experiences of use of both Crestron DM and NVX
- Good working knowledge and working experience of Networks and Network architecture
- Good working knowledge of Digital Audio systems such as Qsys or BSS etc
- Experience in Lighting systems such as Crestron and Lutron for both programming and installation.
- Good fault finding and commissioning skills are compulsory
- Excellent use of hand tools, test equipment and competent at soldering
Beneficial but not essential
Foreign languages such as Dutch or German