Like to join us?
We’re always looking to add to our talented team. Take a look at our open vacancies and see if your skills are right for a career with Icon Connect. If you are interested in working with one of the leading Smart Technology companies in the industry, just send us your CV and we will be in touch.
Our current vacancies
Icon Connect, a world leader in the Smart Home Technology sector, design and install systems in some of the most prestigious Homes in the world and are looking for an experienced Audio Visual Service & Installation Engineer to work with the London team.
Profile of ideal candidate:
- Fault finding at the highest level in the shortest time
- Teamwork to be able to work in a team and take direction well
- Computer literate – must be fully capable of using MS Office, specifically Word, Excel and MS 365. Graphics knowledge an advantage.
- Numerate – must be able to demonstrate basic numeracy.
- Communication – must be able to communicate well in English both spoken and written.
- Product knowledge – a very good understanding of Crestron and Lutron control systems and the ability to programme Lutron would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience – The ideal candidate would have appropriate qualifications, a good understanding of audio visual systems, HDMI technologies, networking and network switch configeration. Knowledge of Crestron NVX or network audio an advantage.
- Punctual – understanding of a deadline and the willingness and ability to work to that.
- Well presented – will be meeting with Clients and Suppliers.
We are looking for a team player who will be able to lead in their specialist subjects and have fun working in a dynamic and stimulating environment.
The role will be london based inside the M25 so travel to and from the first and last job will be in your own time.