Another Monaco Yacht show opening with Blue Marine Foundation
After 8 days, 7 countries and 1,100 km the 70+ cyclists who participated in the 2023 London to Monaco bike ride reached the Principality to be welcomed by HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco.
The purpose of the ride was to raise £150,000 for the Blue Marine Foundation: Its mission is to protect at least 30 per cent of the world’s ocean by 2030 and ensure the sustainable management of the remaining 70 per cent.
Icon Connect are proud to have hosted the finish line party for the 6th consecutive year and we would like to say a big thank you to all of our partners and sponsors :
To learn more about this important charity or make a donation, please visit Blue Marine Foundation
- Posted In: