Proud to support Blue Marine Foundation again !

As part of our commitment to environmental protection, we’re proud to support and sponsor for the 6th consecutive year the London to Monaco bike ride for Blue Marine foundation.

The ride will run over 8 days, departing from London, crossing Europe, before finishing in Monaco with a champagne finish on the eve of the Monaco Yacht Show

Over five years, 480 riders from 17 different countries, global sponsors, and event partners, have helped raise over £2million for ocean conservation around the world.​

Now with an even bigger community, and a strong appetite from riders and teams from all around the world to take part, London to Monaco 2023 is promising to be even bigger !


Blue Marine’s mission is to see at least 30% of the world’s ocean under effective protection by 2030 and the other 70% managed in a responsible way, and already protect 4 MILLION SQUARE KILOMETRES of ocean.

Their key strategic interventions are as follows:

  • Securing marine protected areas to ensure the protection of at least 30% of the ocean by 2030.
  • Developing models of sustainable fishing proving that low-impact fishing benefits marine life, local fishers and communities.
  • Restoring marine habitats to revive and protect vulnerable and threatened species and to sequester carbon.
  • Tackling unsustainable fishing by highlighting poor practice and developing solutions.
  • Connecting people with the sea and enhancing ocean understanding across generations.


Visit to find out more and how you can get involved, donate or fundraise.